Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Bina Swadaya’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Bina Swadaya and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Bina Swadaya‘s IT Division with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Yahoo! site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Bina Swadaya‘s IT Division for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Bina Swadaya IT Division
Wisma Jana Karya
Jl. Gunung Sahari III / 7
Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta 10610
By phone: +62 21 4204402 – 4255354
By fax: +62 21 4208412
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
If you are seeking permission to use Bina Swadaya trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the Bina Swadaya‘s IT Division, not the copyright agent.